Café Mojo is an English pub and bistro chain outlet with an Indian, Italian and European menu. It is the first of it’s kind with the e-beer facility in Mumbai where everyone can pour their own beer from a tap fixed on tables (load money on your card, scan it on the tiny scanner on the table and forget the hassle of calling someone to get your beer every time).
What attracted us immediately was the “space”. It’s spread on two floors, the first level is a non-smoking area with great music, big screen TV, beautifully decorated bar, many tables to cater to a big crowd and a great party vibe. Level 2 is a large open area where you can enjoy Sheesha along with drinks and food. The décor is relaxing on the upper floor and energetic on the lower floor.
The best flavour to choose is the Magai Paan for the Sheesha mix. It was intense and flavorful.
For drinks, we tried the Long Island Iced Tea, Whiskey Sour, Kaboom and Beer. All the cocktails we tried were good, had a good alcoholic punch and worth a try! (If you like your cocktails little less sweet like us then request the bartender to go little easy on the sugar syrup. We did and we were happy with the result).
We tried out several interesting dishes from the food menu:
1. Veggie–Bergwich: This is a thin crust bread loaded with lots of veggies and topped with melting cheese.The taste was decent.
2. C3-Balls: The godsend combo for the vegetarians: Chilli, Cheese and Corn Balls. This is an absolute MUST TRY in this Café. Even for the non-vegetarians out there. There is actually a mountain heap of good quality cheese stuffing(not the melting type). Very flavorsome and hence top marks for this dish!
3. Beer Battered Prawns: OMG! These drunk prawns can make anyone dance to it’s tunes. The prawns were very moist and had retained it’s juiciness even after undergoing a “deep fry operation”. Again a MUST TRY!
4. Cajun Tenders: Chicken marinated in Cajun Spices and fried off with bread crumbs for that crunchy & crispy bite. This was good but lacked a strong flavor punch.
5. BBQ chicken Pizza: This thin crust pizza again comes loaded with BBQ chicken bits and cheese. The BBQ sauce was little sweet but overall the pizza compliments Beer and other drinks.
6. Brownie: For desserts, we tried the brownie, it was dense and good but it could have been a little more gooey. It was a good end to a lovely meal.
Overall we liked the place, cool ambiance, great music, terrific drinks and good food. The location is great since this is in middle of the office area in Andheri MIDC / Seepz location and will definitely attract many office-goers looking for a place to chill and relax on a Friday night with Sheesha / drinks / appetizers. We are for sure crashing here ..again ..soon with our office colleagues! Till then! Ciao!
Plot No. 34/21, Central Road, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
12 Noon to 1:30 AM
Find your way